Friday, January 11, 2013

Look what Dee made to fit My Twinn! Go South Carolina!

Fleece doll pajamas made from BeachBabyDoll's Tee and Simple Pants Patterns to fit My Twinn dolls.
Another one of our wonderful customers shared a photo of her work from BeachBabyDoll's My Twinn patterns. What is pictured is a pair of My Twinn size fleece pajamas to match the ones Dee made her granddaughter. Lucky girl! They are University of South Carolina fans. Here' s what Dee wrote:
"Here is a picture of the 1st pair of PJs I made for the My Twinn doll from your patterns.  They match PJs I made for my granddaughter and are the University of South Carolina print.  I made the sleeves longer and body a little longer than your tee shirt and the front neck lower, to match what the "real" pajamas looked like.  I think she'll like them.  I don't have the doll with me, so hope they'll fit.  The fabric is heavy fleece, but seemed to work well."
Great job, Dee! Thanks so much for sharing.
Addendum: 1-19-2013: Here's another great pair of doll pajamas Dee made:

Are you inspired to share something  you've made from BeachBabyDoll's patterns? We'd love to see. This outfit will be posted on the Your Creations Page at .http://www.beachbabydollfeedback.blogspot.com/p/customers.html

This week I'm making a new pattern for 13-14 inch dolls like Les Cheries, Hearts for Hearts Girls, and Groovy Girls. The flu has slowed me down a bit. Hope nobody else got it.

No comments: