Saturday, January 1, 2011

Rafelina welcomes Kanani

My doll Rafelina dressed up in her Hawaiian luau outfit to welcome the new American Girl doll Kanani.  Hawaii is a special place for me as that is where I met my husband and where I had my first child Ryan (for whom my doll Ryan is named!). It's also where I lived, studied, and worked for 6 years and met some wonderful people like my roommates Diette and Kit who attended the University of Hawaii with me.

Rafelina's Hawaiian outfit is for sale in my etsy shop and proceeds will help children go to church camp next summer. To see details click: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65066855/hawaiian-princess-pink-luau-outfit-to

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Will you get Kanani? Hannah

beachbabydoll1 said...

I don't know. I wish! I think I might just try to make a bunch of Hawaiian type clothes and use my dolls that I have. She does have gorgeous hair. Is she on your wish list?

Leanna said...

She's on my wishlist! But I am making an order to AG in 15 minutes,so the doll I will get will be a surprise. o_o

beachbabydoll1 said...

Oh, keep us informed of who she is!