Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Sale and Loom Knitting for smaller Dolls

Who would want to miss The Beach Baby Doll News especially when it contains at 20 % off sale in our Etsy ShopFor some technical computer reason, not all our subscribers got their newletter yesterday. I hate that. Therefore, I'm sending this link out so you may view it on-line just click the red words:

Extra fine guage loom helps make this hat realistic for Pru, Ellowyne's friend
 Besides the sale announcement  What's in it?

  • I discuss loom knitting for small dolls using an extra fine guage loom .
  • I review a extra fine guage hand crafted loom for sale and provide link to the supplier and suggestions for tool to help make this fine knitting easier.
  • A special Bible verse that tells us God knits! For real. Check it out!
  • A Code to use in my Etsy shop only for 20% off the whole month of April.

No comments: