Thursday, October 17, 2013

Would you like a doll and the patterns to sew for her? Vintage My Twinn Denver and more!

I'm cleaning out my guest room where I store my dolls. I just need a little more room for my grandson's visit soon so I've listed three beautiful dolls (2 My Twinn dolls and 1 BFC Ink large doll Kaitlin--all separate auctions) and the sewing patterns with tutorials that I have made especially for them. One is an early My Twinn, Denver era.  Here are the listings if you're interested. The auctions are on Ebay.com and end Sunday.

Vintage My Twinn ( Kelsey? ) comes with 3 patterns

Modern My Twinn like new 2005  comes with 3 patterns

BFC Ink Large doll Kaitlin (2009) comes with 9 patterns
Check my Feedback. Click the Feedback tab at the top of the page. Be sure to see the feedback from my Etsy shop there too.
Addendum: November 14, 2013. All these dolls in this post were sold. Check back. I will have others.

No comments: