Saturday, March 23, 2013

Esther looks for Spring and Easter brings a Song to my heart.

Esther looks for Spring high up in this wonderful tree.
Spring is coming, maybe a little slower than last year. My doll Esther has a Special Message for you. See the post below. She's excited about Easter. I am too. Easter means New Birth to me. As a Christ follower, I believe I have been born again all because Jesus saved me from my sins by forgiving me and helping me do better! That is the most special gift anyone ever gave me.
This year in a few days, maybe on Easter if he comes when scheduled, my first grandchild, Charlie, will be born. That's a new physical birth for our family too and very special. I can hardly wait to see him. His Mommy and Daddy are all ready. I thank God for them and for His blessing of Charlie.
I was so happy to hear the pre-schoolers of Bible Study Fellowship in Daytona Beach sing last Wednesday Morning. One song they sang is Good Morning God. I hope to sing it to Charlie really soon!

 Good Morning God
Good morning God, this is your day.
I am your child, show me the way. 

The was my church's memory verse for March:

Isaiah 12:2 (New Living Translation)

See, God has come to save me.
    I will trust in him and not be afraid.
The Lord God is my strength and my song;
    he has given me victory.”

I hope all of my readers enjoy this Easter time and remember the blessings God gives them and sing!

No comments: